Thoughts,opinions and musings of a restless Blogger. What I see from where I am & how I see it. You could say , original & insightful , therefore this blog exists. It gives me deep fulfillment if it could give happiness to the reader
July 2, 2009
Maharaja's Cup - 2200 metres
The Winner should come from amongst these horses -
Arabian Knight - outright stayer. If it loses it would be mainly on account of the weight of 60 kgs as merit wise the rest of the field dont match up to him.Needs strong saddle assistance. I doubt its capability with Suraj Narredu.
Vanquish - ran a mighty race recently. Can stay the trip.Rider will decide its fate.
Mr Greedy - not in the same league as the rest but running at bottom handicap. Can hope to do well only if the others TIRE out.
Noble Prince - has lost its earlier form and cant be trusted to perform.
Star Presentation's recent record is pathetic. Has not even placed in its last 6 - 7 starts.
Angelique has no genuine class.Does well mainly on account of the pull in weights.
Fleeting Arrow may have limitations on the distance.
Shyam
3 comments:
Comments are welcome . They are not moderated to allow free speech. If comments are off topic, abusive, defamatory or slanderous , they could be deleted at later stage . Kindly avoid disclosing personal information of individuals . Comments appearing here do not imply endorsement by author of the blog.
Blogging is a form of sharing information & views . I am glad if blog has proved to be of some Value to all visitors. I prefer to reply on matters relating to racing , when addressed by a person with a Name .
PLEASE STOP SENDING MESSAGES TO 9008011789
ReplyDeletewhat.. din't get u
ReplyDeleter u skiping 4july 2009 races?
or it is by mistake u given ur selections of 5july banglore
Noble Prince will win frm f arrow..... I know distance is a worry but there are no class horse to compete with...dont think Mr Greedy will stay
ReplyDelete