Thoughts,opinions and musings of a restless Blogger. What I see from where I am & how I see it. You could say , original & insightful , therefore this blog exists. It gives me deep fulfillment if it could give happiness to the reader
July 13, 2009
Monday - Mysore
2.Kar o Bar CAN repeat but Not worth a bet below even money.
Wolf and Money Mantra can be considered.
3.Gershwin will be running at low odds.
Nano Blue will offer better payout for Place.
Spark of Symphony can upset.
4.Veda Priya was a disaster last time out.Can make amends.
Ho Chi Minh is expected to place.
5.Eona will be a good each way bet here.
Snap Dragon should place.
6.Out Clas 8is looking good here for Place.
Romantic Design failed due to adverse weather last week.Can do well here.
7.Ohiseya , again at unbackable odds.
Charing Cross , will offer better dividend for place,
Pat on the back can hope to place.
8.Forever Grande should place here.
Golden Flowers can also do well.
Good Luck
shyam
1 comment:
Comments are welcome . They are not moderated to allow free speech. If comments are off topic, abusive, defamatory or slanderous , they could be deleted at later stage . Kindly avoid disclosing personal information of individuals . Comments appearing here do not imply endorsement by author of the blog.
Blogging is a form of sharing information & views . I am glad if blog has proved to be of some Value to all visitors. I prefer to reply on matters relating to racing , when addressed by a person with a Name .
Shyam sir
ReplyDeletePleas post ur valuable selections for kolkatta nad pune races.